Website Third Option Foundation
Founded during WWII, the CIA Special Activities Center (SAC) has shouldered an unprecedented burden in the advancement of our nation’s security. Since 9/11 alone, SAC has suffered the highest casualty rate and endured the longest continuous deployment cycle of any US military group serving overseas. However, due to the unique secrecy requirements of their covert service, operators and their families are not eligible for many of the existing private and public programs available to uniformed service members. To fill this gap in support, Third Option Foundation was established in 2013 and today provides support programs for the operators and families of the CIA SAC including medical services, family resiliency and behavioral health services, and transition support for separating operators.
The Development Operations Manager is critical to the Development Team’s success in managing Third Option Foundation’s annual fundraising goals. The Development Operations Manager will be responsible for data management, fundraising operations, and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Development Officer to administer the Development Team’s usage of our CRM database including record maintenance and data entry
- Managing all operational aspects of the Development department
- Support the Development Department’s financial and gift processing systems, including prompt data entry of projections, pledges, and gifts received, tracking donor correspondence, and generating gift acknowledgment letters through our database; donorperfect
- Maintain departmental files, documents, and procedures
Draft, edit, and/or proofread a broad range of materials for current and prospective donors
- Conduct research and create profiles on prospective individual and institutional donors
- Assist in the in-house logistical planning of special events (front end and backend responsibilities including
- managing guest list
- supporting registration
- coordinating the production of materials
- Support the timely acknowledgment and stewardship of donors
- Support communications strategy including mass and segmented donor mailings
- Monitor and track deliverables and deadlines, supporting the reporting process in coordination with the Development Officer and Programs teams
- Collaborate with other departments, including finance on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a nonprofit environment
- Experience with CRM systems and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, ambitious, and organized
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.