The Innovative Nonprofit Solutions Group, LLC (The INS Group) a Raleigh-based consulting firm, is currently seeking a part-time Administrative Coordinator (approximately 10-12 hours per week) who is professional, organized, detail-oriented, and skilled at multi-tasking. The Administrative Coordinator will work remotely Monday – Friday following a schedule that will be determined. This is a contract position with an hourly rate of $25. Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org byTuesday, September 13, 2022.
The Administrative Coordinator will support:
Office Administrative Tasks:
– Draft and organize meeting notes from client meetings (i.e. flip charts, Zoom recordings, and other notes from strategic planning sessions and community organizing sessions).
– Update PowerPoint presentations for fundraising and grant writing courses
– Update PowerPoint presentations for virtual client trainings.
– Provide note-taking during local in-person strategic planning sessions upon request (if available).
– Proof and edit letters, contracts, e-newsletter copy, emails, strategic planning documents, and other documents upon request.
– Assist with file organization
– Participate in meetings with The INS Group President and INS Team Members upon request.
Tasks Related to Government Contracting
– Research government contract opportunities weekly.
– Edit reports and government contract technical and business proposals
– Conduct research to support project needs and business development.
– Internal Marketing, Communications, and Business Development Support
– Support The INS Group team’s marketing and business development strategy as needed.
Required Skills and Requirements
– Bachelors degree.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.0§ Excellent writing and editing skills
– Ability to coordinate a wide array of activities at any point in time and maintaining the flexibility to adjust to changing workload requirements.
– Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
– Demonstrated commitment to excellent performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com