Website Step Up Tutoring
Step Up Tutoring is seeking a Development Manager to be responsible for the key fundraising and stewardship activities detailed below. This person will report to and work closely with our CEO, who is also the organization’s chief revenue officer.
- Work with the CEO and leadership team to manage grant solicitation and reporting processes, resulting in the growth and diversification of mission-aligned grant support for the organization.
- Manage/work with development support providers (consulting firm and/or independent contracted grant writers) to support and edit grant proposals and grant reports, including reporting key outcome measures and program activities
- Research new grant opportunities and prepare recommendations on relevant prospects.
Individual Prospective Donors:
- Manage timely and impactful communication with family foundation/individual prospective donors, introduced by leadership and board members
- Prepare development materials
- Corporate Engagement Work with Step Up Tutoring’s Director of Community Outreach to help prepare materials for corporate engagement (pertaining to corporate grants, volunteer engagement programs, employee matching contributions, and other in-kind donations)
Support engagement with corporate foundations
- Research and vet relevant governmental (federal & state) funding opportunities and prepare recommendations for leadership
- As needed, recruit expert resources for relevant governmental funding
- Development Operations
- Assist the CEO and Board leadership to prepare an updated development strategic plan; plan will include fundraising and relationship development/engagement goals
- Lead the implementation of donor recognition and stewardship activities
- Support CEO in execution of the development plan, including ensuring key milestones are met, facilitating meeting follow-ups, drafting emails, etc.
- Develop program materials for key audiences to support expansion, including compiling program descriptions, outcomes, impact metrics, and testimonials
- Commitment to the Step Up Tutoring mission
- Development operations and grant-writing experience with a track record of success
- Experience working with diverse funding streams, including at least two of the funding sources listed above
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environments
- Understanding of key trends in education, including tutoring and mentorship, a plus
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.