Website Rocky Mountain Microfinance Institute
Title: Aurora Site Coordinator
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday, with some evening requirements (work schedule can be flexed to accommodate for evening hours)
Salary Range: $65,000 – $75,000 annually (based on experience and skill set)
Benefits: PTO (personal & sick leave), Medical (50% employer contribution), Dental & Vision (employer paid), 401k plan with 3% match, potential annual bonus, paid volunteer time, and an annual Professional Development and DEIA contribution
Reports to: Denver Metro Regional Manager
Location: Preference for being located in Aurora, CO. 80% remote work / 20% in-person Start Date: December 4, 2023
Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI) is a business incubator and financing program focused on reimagining social and economic mobility. People are unstoppable forces. Life circumstances are real and sometimes overwhelming, yet they should not determine what we can do in the present or be in the future. We believe everyone should be free to make choices to activate the possible. RMMFI creates the space for communities and people of all backgrounds to realize their unique potential through the power of entrepreneurship. More information about RMMFI can be found at www.rmmfi.org.
Description: The Site Coordinator is responsible for providing coaching and supporting entrepreneurs along the programming journey at RMMFI. The Site Coordinator is the primary relationship holder with entrepreneurs during the Idea & Launch phases of their business development. The Site Coordinator will cultivate & maintain relationships with entrepreneurs in order to develop a consistent and efficient user journey through the RMMFI system. RMMFI is always evolving and growing, and positions experience growth concurrent with the organization.
Competencies and Responsibilities
- Ability to connect with various stakeholder groups and cultivate relationships
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize workloads
- Knowledge and understanding of key business concepts
- Skilled at supporting the ‘whole person’ working through their barriers to achieve a desired goal
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to process diverse and multiple perspectives when working
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus, but not required
- Cultivate Relationships: Connect entrepreneurs to programming throughout the RMMFI ‘entrepreneur journey’. At RMMFI, we believe that building genuine relationships is the first step in securing trust with our community. The Site Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring there is a healthy relationship between our stakeholders and the organization
- Caseload Management: Manage the entrepreneur pipeline and place participants in the programming that is most appropriate to further their business goals, and as they transition through each programming phase.
- Coaching: Provide technical assistance or business coaching support to entrepreneurs through 1-on-1 and small group sessions
- Coordinate programming cohorts: Coordinate the applications, screening, and selection of entrepreneurs for all programming cohorts.
- Ongoing business and Whole Entrepreneur support throughout pipeline: Connect entrepreneurs to educational opportunities, personal coaching, and volunteer mentorship to enhance the entrepreneur’s business feasibility, entrepreneurial spark, and personal stability.
- Tracking and Reporting: Ensure relevant notes and data are updated in RMMFI’s CRM database and routinely report on the status of the entrepreneur pipeline.
- Cross-team collaboration: Be a supportive team member to other Programs Team members across each of RMMFI’s sites and other departments in the organization.
- Special Projects: Work with the Regional Manager on special organizational initiatives.
RMMFI’s Equity Commitment
RMMFI recognizes that in order to pursue our organizational mission and North Star we must approach our work by acknowledging the gaps and inequities that exist around us. We intentionally take part in conversations about structural racism as well as engage diverse voices in problem-solving and decision-making. We seek candidates that have similar mindsets and actively work towards equitable ways of thinking and working. We are committed to supporting our entrepreneurs in an equitable way.
To uphold our commitment to equity during the hiring process, RMMFI does not negotiate salaries. We decide candidates’ salaries based on their unique skills and experience and the capabilities they bring to the organization. We acknowledge that some people are better at negotiations than others, and salary negotiation rewards those who are good negotiators. Not taking part in salary negotiations allows for a just and equitable hiring process for all RMMFI employees.
If interested, please send a culture letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Aurora Site Coordinator.” The culture letter should speak to your connection to RMMFI’s North Star and Guiding Principles. Please keep your culture letter to a maximum of 1 page and share some examples of how you would demonstrate these values as a potential employee at RMMFI. The application deadline is Friday, November 10th @ 5pm. Interviews will be held between November 13-21.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org