Website Rocky Mountain Microfinance Institute
Title: Site Activation Coordinator
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday through Friday, avg of 1-2 weeknights per month required (work schedule can be shifted to accommodate for evening hours).
Reports to: Site Activation Manager
Language Requirement: English and Spanish
Pay Range: $48,150-$58,850 annually
Benefits: PTO, Medical (50% employer contribution), Dental & Vision (employer paid), 401k plan with 3% match, and an annual Professional Development, DEIA Development, and Personal Wellness contribution
Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI) is a business incubator and financing program focused on reimagining social and economic mobility. RMMFI relentlessly focuses on its North Star – People are unstoppable forces. Life circumstances are real and sometimes overwhelming, yet they should not determine what we can do in the present or be in the future. We believe everyone should be free to make choices to activate the possible. RMMFI creates the space for communities and people of all backgrounds to realize their unique potential through the power of entrepreneurship. More information about RMMFI can be found at www.rmmfi.org.
Description: The Site Activation Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the implementation of educational programming and the strategic connection of entrepreneurs and volunteers into various points of the program at pilot and developing sites. The Site Activation Coordinator will report to the Site Activation Manager and will assist with cultivating relationships with multiple stakeholder groups and building a consistent and efficient user journey through the RMMFI system. RMMFI is always evolving and growing, and positions experience growth concurrent with the organization.
- Ability to connect with various stakeholder groups and cultivate relationships
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize workloads
- Knowledge and/or understanding of key business concepts
- Skilled at supporting people working through their barriers to achieve a desired goal
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to process diverse and multiple perspectives when working
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- CRM or data entry experience
- Experience with Zoom and Google Workspace
- Cultivate Relationships: Foster local community partnerships and connect entrepreneurs and volunteers at developing sites. At RMMFI, we believe forming trust is the first step in building genuine relationships with our community.
- Facilitate Program schedules, calendars, and invitations at pilot and developing sites: Create and maintain program schedules for all program phases.
- Ongoing business and Whole Entrepreneur support throughout the pipeline: Support outreach and recruiting efforts at pilot sites.
- Volunteer Support: Set up volunteers for success by assessing volunteer strengths, placing them in the right programming phase, and equipping them to work with entrepreneurs throughout the pipeline.
- Tracking and Reporting: Ensure RMMFI Placement processes for imputing entrepreneur data, and volunteer hour tracking is implemented correctly in RMMFI’s CRM database and routinely report on the status of the entrepreneur pipeline.
- Special Projects: Work with the Site Activation Manager on special organizational projects as the need arises. Be a supportive team member of the Programs Team and other departments in the organization.
- Administrative Tasks: Coordinate with partners and trainers to support administrative & logistical functions such as course scheduling, material prep, event prep, entrepreneur evaluations, and document & data tracking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com