Website Rocky Mountain Microfinance Institute
Title: Denver Site Coordinator
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday through Friday with some evening requirements
Pay Range: $45,000 – $55,000 annually; bonus eligible
Benefits: PTO, Medical (50% employer contribution), Dental & Vision (employer paid), 401k plan, and an annual Professional Development, DEIA Development, and Personal Wellness contribution
Location: Preference for being located in Denver, CO. 80% remote work / 20% in-person
Reports to: Site Manager – Denver Metro Region
Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI) is a business incubator and financing program focused on reimagining social and economic mobility. People are unstoppable forces. Life circumstances are real and sometimes overwhelming, yet they should not determine what we can do in the present or be in the future. We believe everyone should be free to make choices to activate the possible. RMMFI creates the space for communities and people of all backgrounds to realize their unique potential through the power of entrepreneurship. More information about RMMFI can be found at www.rmmfi.org.
Description: The Site Coordinator is responsible for ensuring entrepreneurs and volunteers are strategically connected into various points of the program. The Site Coordinator will cultivate relationships with two stakeholder groups and build a consistent and efficient user journey through the RMMFI system through project management and process improvement. RMMFI is always evolving and growing, and positions experience growth concurrent with the organization.
Competencies and Responsibilities
- Ability to connect with various stakeholder groups and cultivate relationships
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize workloads
- Some knowledge and/or understanding of key business concepts
- Skilled at supporting people working through their barriers to achieve a desired goal
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to process diverse and multiple perspectives when working
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus, but not required
- Build Trust through Assessments: Manage entrepreneur pipeline intake activities and place participants in the programming that is most appropriate to further their business goals.
- Cultivate Relationships: Connect entrepreneurs to programming & coaching throughout the RMMFI ‘entrepreneur journey’. At RMMFI, we believe building genuine relationships is the first step in securing trust with our community. The Site Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring there is a healthy relationship between our stakeholders and the organization at the Denver location.
- Facilitate and place programming cohorts: Coordinate the recruitment, screening, and selection of entrepreneurs for all programming cohorts and balance multiple pipelines.
- Ongoing business and Whole Entrepreneur support throughout the pipeline: Connect entrepreneurs to educational opportunities, personal coaching, lending opportunities, and volunteer mentorship, and assist entrepreneurs with business goal-setting and accountability, to enhance the entrepreneur’s business feasibility, entrepreneurial spark, and personal stability.
- Tracking and Reporting: Ensure RMMFI Placement processes for inputting entrepreneur data are implemented correctly in RMMFI’s CRM database and routinely report on the status of the entrepreneur pipeline.
- Special Projects: Work with the Regional Site Manager on special organizational projects as the need arises. Be a supportive team member of the Programs Team and other departments in the organization.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Denver Site Coordinator” in the subject line.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
In all their dealings, the Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute does not discriminate based on: age; ancestry; creed; color; mental or physical disability; gender; gender identity, expression or characteristics; marital status; national origin; political service or affiliation; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; veteran status; or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. RMMFI is also committed to an equitable and inclusive work environment. Revised 25 April 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com