Managers at RMI are project leaders who manage team members and our relationships with partners, to craft and deliver bold yet practical solutions. You will work closely with and under the direction of RMI’s Principals and Managing Directors to design and execute projects.
Managing projects to yield breakthrough results
• Manage RMI engagement in demonstration and deployment projects within the CDR industry.
• With senior guidance, shape project strategies from inception to conclusion: determine change models, research methods, timelines, resource plans, communications plans, and stakeholder engagement.
• Determine how results will be measured and be accountable for project results, rigorously challenging and validating findings from RMI teams and partners.
• Act as the lead relationship manager with project partners and stakeholders, who will likely span industry, government, regulators, and civil society.
• Coach and motivate project team members and resolve any issues throughout project life cycles, including writing project-level reviews for junior staff.
• Oversee teams that number between 2 to 25 contributors (internal and external).
• Regularly contribute to external interviews, videos, and publications to share project insights.
• Work hand-in-hand with our development team to develop funding strategies.
Providing thought leadership
• Develop strategies for scaling CDR demonstration and deployment responsibly and effectively, domestically and internationally.
• Lead and contribute to research efforts and publications.
• Represent RMI as an industry expert at key conferences and other public speaking events.
To apply for this job please visit rmi.synchr-recruit.com.