Website Ownership Works
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “YNPN – Last Name, First Name – Manager.” Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Due to volume, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
About Ownership Works
Ownership Works is a fast-growing organization with a mission to increase prosperity through shared ownership at work. We partner with companies and investors to implement innovative shared ownership programs that make every employee an owner and honor the collective effort behind a company’s success.
Ownership Works was founded in 2021 to scale shared ownership as a pathway to maximizing shared wealth creation, addressing economic insecurity, and strengthening companies. Our partners manage over a trillion dollars in assets and employ over a million people.
Ownership Works is building a team of outstanding leaders and professionals to guide investors and companies through the process of sharing ownership and to evaluate the impact of these programs.
About the Culture
- Results-oriented with a culture of humility and excellence
- Pragmatic optimists who enjoy translating “big ideas” into actionable plans and results
- Strategic, curious, diverse, and accountable
- Incredibly fast moving as we build and grow the organization
About The Position
Ownership Works is seeking a driven and experienced IT systems professional who has the technological and management skills to work with our team to ensure our company’s technology aides our company’s efficiency. You will also be responsible for managing the internal network to make sure it is compatible and secure, as well as providing technical support to our team members. The IT Manager will oversee the analytics of current systems, recommend and implement solutions, upgrades, logistical planning, and execution of training to team members The successful candidate will have a sense for value creation, extensive knowledge of network maintenance, experience as a manager and advanced industry knowledge to keep the company up-to-date and have a long-term impact on our overall growth.
Lead and manage an outsourced team of IT professionals to power the solutions to keep our hardware and software on the cutting edge.
- Analyze departmental needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Ensure network components work together seamlessly to meet business needs, using their full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitor solutions
- Analyze processes, technologies, and vendors continually to find areas for improvement
- Conducting regular system audits and checks on network and data security
- Prepare cost–benefit analyses when upgrades are necessary, and monitor vendors to ensure that they’re offering the best-possible service and value for business needs and managing and reporting of IT budget
- Train employees to use software and hardware, design and conduct workshops for employees; troubleshoot issues and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute crisis management planning and maintain data backups
What this position at Ownership Works offers you
- A unique opportunity to employ your IT skills in the service of firm building and to work with top leaders in finance and business to impact the lives of thousands of hard-working individuals by transforming businesses and creating shared wealth
- Talented and passionate colleagues
- A flexible work environment in a people-centered organization
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Five or more years of experience in IT and/or Project Management
- Deep knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (i.e. Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and systems performance monitoring
- Expertise in implementing, configuring, and testing IT solutions
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
Base Salary Compensation Range
$100,000.00 – $150,000.00 per annum
Excellent health, vision, and dental care benefits for you and your family. Unlimited paid time off. 401(k) retirement plan with generous employer contributions.
Ownership Works is building a New York City based team. We will have an office-centric hybrid work model that prioritizes the health and safety of our staff and partners. The role will include some travel to client sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ownership Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQIA persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com