Website Ownership Works
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “YNPN – Last Name, First Name – Operations & HR.” Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Due to volume, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
About Ownership Works
Ownership Works is a fast-growing organization with a mission to increase prosperity through shared ownership at work. We partner with companies and investors to implement innovative shared ownership programs that make every employee an owner and honor the collective effort behind a company’s success.
Ownership Works was founded in 2021 to scale shared ownership as a pathway to maximizing shared wealth creation, addressing economic insecurity, and strengthening companies. Our partners manage over one trillion dollars in assets and employ over one million people.
Ownership Works is building a team of outstanding leaders and professionals to guide investors and companies through the process of sharing ownership and to evaluate the impact of these programs.
Ownership Works as an organization and the individual team members are:
- Results-oriented with a culture of humility and excellence
- Pragmatic optimists who enjoy translating “big ideas” into actionable plans and results
- Strategic, curious, diverse, and accountable
- Incredibly fast moving as we build and grow the organization
About the Position
With nearly $50 million raised since our founding in August 2021, and an incredible opportunity to capitalize on the momentum from our public launch in April 2022, we are seeking a dynamic, team-oriented, and energetic colleague with a can-do attitude and versatility to lead and manage a variety of office management and HR functions and initiatives.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Operations, the Operations & HR Manager manages the daily office operations including the office administration, human resources, employee benefits, meeting planning, and other office management functions. The Operations & HR Manager supervises the Administrative Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily office operations, negotiate vendor contracts, manage vendor relationships, and serve as primary liaison with building management
- Assess and oversee team administrative support needs
- Develop, implement, and maintain operational policies and procedures
- Oversee planning, organization, and execution of team member meetings, committee meetings and ad hoc meetings/events (typically 1-2 per month)
- Supervise the Admin Asst. position
- Develop budgets and goals for the administrative functions
- Function as backup to the Accounting Manager on as needed basis
- Manage all human resource functions, including compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, employee relations, organizational development, and performance management
- Work closely with leadership to implement processes that sustain a culture of feedback
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Operations Management or Human Resources
- Proven working experience as operations manager
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Working knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration, and teamwork
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ownership Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQIA persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Base Salary Compensation Range
The compensation available for the role considers a variety of factors including, but not limited to, work location, individual skill set, previous/applicable experience, and other business needs. The estimated salary range for individuals who work in New York City is $100,000 – $140,000.00 per annum plus bonus.
Excellent health, vision, and dental care benefits for you and your family. Unlimited paid time off. 401(k) retirement plan with generous employer match contributions.
Ownership Works is building a New York City based team. We will have an office-centric hybrid work model that prioritizes the health and safety of our staff and partners.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com