Website Ownership Works
Please submit a resume to email@example.com with the subject line “YNPN – Last Name, First Name – Manager.” Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Due to volume, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
About Ownership Works
Ownership Works is a fast-growing organization with a mission to increase prosperity through shared ownership at work. We partner with companies and investors to implement innovative shared ownership programs that make every employee an owner and honor the collective effort behind a company’s success.
Ownership Works was founded in 2021 to scale shared ownership as a pathway to maximizing shared wealth creation, addressing economic insecurity, and strengthening companies. Our partners manage over a trillion dollars in assets and employ over a million people.
Ownership Works is building a team of outstanding leaders and professionals to guide investors and companies through the process of sharing ownership and to evaluate the impact of these programs.
About the Business Engagement Team
The Business Engagement team provides best-in-class advisory services to top management teams at companies and private equity firms on strategy and execution of shared ownership programs. This includes helping companies to structure and implement optimal broad-based equity plans, develop a robust engagement and ownership culture, and increase employees’ financial wellbeing.
Ownership Works partners with some of the nation’s largest private equity, financial services, consulting, and law firms, and is also supported by premier foundations.
- Results-oriented with a culture of humility and excellence
- Pragmatic optimists who enjoy translating “big ideas” into actionable plans and results
- Strategic, curious, diverse, and accountable
- Incredibly fast moving as we build and grow the organization
About The Position
Ownership Works is seeking a driven and mission-oriented professional who is passionate about creating more valuable companies and advancing social impact through engagements with private and public companies as they implement shared ownership programs. The Business Engagement Manager will oversee the interface between clients and Ownership Works’ staff and partners, ensuring that companies are efficiently and effectively implementing shared ownership programs. The successful candidate will have a passion for value creation and social impact and exhibit strong client-facing and project management experience.
Lead and project manage the day-to-day execution of client engagements, taking ownership of end products. Help establish Ownership Works as a thoughtful, value-add advisor to companies implementing shared ownership programs.
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients and partners to support implementation of broad-based employee ownership programs
- Develop breadth of knowledge across the four key verticals of shared ownership programs: (1) Structuring & Implementing Equity Plans; (2) Creating a Culture of High Engagement, Voice & Ownership; (3) Financial Inclusion & Resiliency; and (4) Data & Learning
- Manage and prioritize across multiple client engagements
- Manage analysts who will lead processes to gather and analyze information, formulate customized solutions, and develop and present results/recommendations in collaboration with client team members
- Refine existing content and develop new client-facing content for specific topics and practice areas
- Collaborate closely with the Ownership Works’ team of subject-matter experts and strategic partners, including top-tier law, consulting, financial services, and accounting firms
- Contribute to organizational development to achieve ambitious mission and growth targets
What this position at Ownership Works offers you
- A unique opportunity to work with top leaders in finance and business to impact the lives of thousands of hard-working individuals by transforming businesses and creating shared wealth
- Opportunity to be a generalist with a comprehensive understanding of all elements of shared ownership programs while developing expertise in specific content areas that you own
- Talented and passionate colleagues
- A flexible work environment in a people-centered organization
Skills & Qualifications
- A commitment to and passion for Ownership Works’ mission
- A bachelor’s degree is required; an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, MPA, etc.) is strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of job experience with 1-3 years of consulting, finance, or other business advisory experience at the Associate/Manager level
- Proven project management, time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking abilities while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Ability to independently lead a client engagement from beginning to end
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Highly responsive and collaborative team player
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
Base Salary Compensation Range
The compensation available for the role considers a variety of factors including, but not limited to, work location, individual skill set, previous/applicable experience, and other business needs. The estimated salary range for individuals who work in New York City is $130,000.00 – $200,000.00 per annum plus bonus.
Excellent health, vision, and dental care benefits for you and your family. Unlimited paid time off. 401(k) retirement plan with generous employer contributions.
Ownership Works is building a New York City based team. We will have an office-centric hybrid work model that prioritizes the health and safety of our staff and partners. The role will include some travel to client sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ownership Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQIA persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org