Website Mary's Pence
Funding women. Changing Lives
This role is responsible for the strategic direction, growth, evaluation, and management of the Mary’s Pence Grants program. It also manages the twice-yearly application and selection process, relationships with grantees, and public/community relations for this program.
This position will manage the following:
– Records and reporting for the program, including providing reports and analysis of the Mary’s Pence Grants program to the board and staff.
– Application and selection process.
– Grantee relationships and capacity building.
– Plan and implement annual grantee retreat.
– Write and contribute to communications related to the Grants program.
– Create and maintain relationships with the broader foundation and philanthropy community.
– The ideal candidate will bring a passion for social justice and women’s issues and for developing relationships and supporting capacity building within small nonprofits. Experience in nonprofit management, including experience in small nonprofit settings, is very useful.
Learn more about the Grants Program Manager Role at maryspence.org/careers. If you think you would be a good fit for the position, we would love to hear from you. Download the job profile to understand better the roles, responsibilities, and expectations.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; please indicate where you saw the posting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com