Website Judi's House
Our vision is that no child should be alone in grief.
The Program Coordinator provides administrative support to the organization with the primary role of contributing to the operational success of Direct Service programs. Judi’s House Direct Service programs promote sustainable, effective grief care for bereaved children and families. Working closely with key members of the clinical leadership team to manage and oversee the highest standard of care in the daily execution of clinical operations, the coordinator will support in-house care, community-based care, and clinical training programs. The coordinator will demonstrate commitment to continually working towards the vision of Judi’s House/JAG Institute that no child should be alone in grief.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES SOUGHT
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of three years related experience or Associates degree with a minimum of five years related experience
- Passionate about being part of a team dedicated to serving bereaved children and families
- Extremely proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and scheduling software (e.g., Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook; Google Docs/Sheets/Calendar/Gmail; Doodle)
- Ability to take direction and use independent problem-solving and critical thinking skills to efficiently balance and complete multiple projects and priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Exceptional people and communication skills with effective verbal and written communication
- Superior organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Personal values for respect, compassion, courage, and accountability
- Experience with electronic health records, group scheduling, CRM, and HIPAA laws desired
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes
- Prepare quarterly resources (e.g., group rosters)
- Create and schedule clinical appointments and groups in electronic care record and MS Outlook
- Prepare, deliver, and track client communications via text, email, and phone in collaboration with team members (e.g., grief counselors, grief care coordinators, evaluation and research, IT)
- Monitor collective inboxes (e.g., Judi’s House services, school groups, training)
- Support program leadership in creating staffing schedules for groups, special events, presentations, etc.
- Track attendance at special events and presentations
- Oversee regular program maintenance tasks (e.g., inventory, order, and organize supplies; coordinate quarterly clean-up)
- Support reception when needed
In-House and Community-Based Program
- Assist Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator in managing and organizing companion volunteer program
- Support the Grief Care department with monitoring applications, consent forms, therapy requests forms, and other client information
- Support existing and community program expansion through research and outreach
- Regularly maintain and update program manuals, policies, and procedures with leadership direction
- Support Evaluation and Research Department with data collection and monitoring
- Support leadership in recruiting, selecting, onboarding, and offboarding all trainees.
- Organize application materials, coordinate, and schedule trainee interviews
- Completing reference checks
- Coordinate and organize annual clinical and companion volunteer training weekends, weekly didactic seminars, and other related internal events
- Ensure staff presenters are equipped with up-to-date and relevant materials
- Coordinate Pathfinder Provider program in conjunction with Clinical Training Manager
- Managing administrative aspects of trainee evaluation
- Coordinate internal training opportunities such as internships by maintaining training materials, scheduling workshops, tracking attendance, and collecting evaluations.
- Input, store, manage and report on quantitative and qualitative output and outcome metrics.
- Manage and coordinate requests and communications related to external presentations, outreach, and consultations.
- Assist the Communications team with ongoing content development and maintenance of the Judi’s House/JAG Institute website and related products.
- Meeting regularly with Grief Care Manager supervisor.
- Occasional evenings may be necessary.
- Cultivating the values of JH/JAG throughout the organization.
- Attending team and organizational meetings, activities, and events as required.
- Collaborating with Judi’s House staff and performing job duties to advance the organization’s mission and vision.
- Demonstrating ability to work independently and within a team and seek guidance as appropriate.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritize, attend to, and complete multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Complying with all organizational policies and procedures.
- Commitment to JH/JAG mission
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org