The Health District is seeking a Facilities Manager. Responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the Health District’s facilities, assisting with a wide variety of duties ranging from facility maintenance management to contracting for equipment purchases, building maintenance and construction services. Supports all Health District programs through the provision of facilities, fleet and equipment needed for ongoing operation. Works with staff to procure and utilize proper equipment and services for achieving objectives and providing services to clients. Helps manage rental properties owned by the Health District.
Pay Range and Status
· $62,000 to $66,000 per year DOQ
· 40 hrs/wk
For full qualifications and responsibilities, please review the job description at www.healthdistrict.org/jobs.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Facility or Construction Management, Public Administration, Business Management, or related field; will consider equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
· At least four years paid professional experience and excellent skills in:
o Project management around facility support and property management functions
o Procurement and bidding for services, equipment, and construction projects
o Oversight of commercial construction projects
o Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
o Organizing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
· Advanced degree in related field is preferred.
The Facilities Manager:
· Works with staff to procure and utilize proper equipment, software, and services for achieving objectives and providing services to clients. This includes bidding and managing equipment maintenance contracts.
· Oversees bidding and project management for facility renovation projects within budget.
· Carries out scheduling for equipment installation and facility maintenance projects.
· Conducts regular jobsite visits to oversee progress and quality of construction projects. Tracks and documents project activities. Oversees contractor activities and provides quality control by completing punch lists for issues on construction projects.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position.
Send information to Attn: Search Coordinator
Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524,
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled.
Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
Why work for us
· Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
· We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients, and community.
· Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
· We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
· We provide comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low-cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 11 holidays, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com