Website Twitter.com/healthdistrict Health District of Northern Larimer County
We enhance the health of our community.
Are you interested in working in a place where your leadership and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, make a difference in people’s lives, and pursue excellence? At the Health District, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health of our community.
The Health District is seeking a Dental Front Office Supervisor. The Family Dental clinic provides care to residents of northern Larimer County who are unable to afford the full cost of care. Our Front Desk is the heart of our clinic and critical to its success. This position directly supervises all operations of the clinic’s front office including patient care coordination, schedule management, insurance utilization and collection of payments, and above all else, exemplary customer service.
The Supervisor works directly with the Dental Services Manager to develop annual strategic goals and expectations and is responsible for assuring front office goals and objectives are met.
Hiring Range and Status
· $50,423 to $54,392 per year DOQ
· 40 hrs/wk
For full qualifications and responsibilities, please review the job description at www.healthdistrict.org/jobs.
· Technical or associate degree in office management, business administration, or a related field required. Bachelor’s degree (BA) in office management, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
· A minimum of two years successful experience is required in:
o Leading productive teams.
o Direct client support in a public health setting.
o Experience working with Medicaid/CHP+ preferred.
The Dental Front Office Supervisor:
· This position supervises a staff of four Front Office Specialists and two Patient Care Coordinators, including hiring, orienting, staff schedules, delegating, coaching, mentoring, disciplining, terminating, and performing timely performance evaluations.
o Provides team leadership to ensure high levels of morale, commitment, respect, and motivation.
o Evaluates quality of work performed by staff to ensure that work performed meets acceptable standards.
o As a member of the Family Dental Clinic leadership team, under the supervision of the Dental Services Manager, works cooperatively with dentists, hygienists, dental services eligibility staff, patient care coordinators, and Finance Office personnel in the daily operations, maintenance, and staff training on the clinic’s practice management software system (i.e., Dentrix). Establishes Dentrix processes, procedures, and workflows for all clinic staff.
o Participates in regular supervisory meetings and other collaborative clinic meetings as needed.
o Communicates department needs to other departments, supervisors, and staff.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position.
Send information to Attn: Search Coordinator
Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524, Fax: 970-221-7165 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled.
Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
Why work for us
· Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
· We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients, and community.
· Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
· We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
· We provide comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low-cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 11 holiday, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com