Website Twitter.com/healthdistrict Health District of Northern Larimer County
We enhance the health of our community.
Community Impact Team (CIT) Manager
This position requires a visionary, results-oriented, data-driven, collaborative relationship builder who can work effectively with community partners to catalyze change, improving physical and behavioral systems, to improve the effectiveness and availability of care, reduce barriers and improve the health of the community. This position uses leadership, community organizing, research, analysis, strategic planning, project management and communication skills to work with partners and stakeholders to help the community develop and implement systemic solutions to community behavioral health-related issues. Must thrive on making sense out of complexity and ambiguity; be flexible with change; and enjoy problem solving and learning. This position’s areas of focus are expected to change and evolve over time. While most projects the Community Impact Team (CIT) Manager will currently be involved in will be related to behavioral health, this position may also work on, or be assigned to, other Health District public health-related priorities as the need arises and depending on the skill sets and expertise of the person in this position.
Hiring Range and Status
· $84,523 – $86,650 per year DOQ
· 40 hours per week
For full qualifications and responsibilities, please review the job description at www.healthdistrict.org/jobs.
Education and Experience
· A minimum of a master’s degree in behavioral health, social work, health, or other relevant field, or a combination of equivalent experience and education.
· A minimum of four years of professional work experience.
· A minimum of two years of hiring and supervising individuals and teams demonstrating effective team leadership, strongly desired.
The Community Impact Team Manager:
· Works in conjunction with the Director of Planning, Policy, Research & Evaluation, and the Executive Director, develop strong relationships with community-based organizations, focusing on those organizations whose work aligns with Health District and CIT priorities. New approaches or interventions might occur at a variety of levels, including micro (direct services), mezzo (local environmental support, e.g., workplace policies), and macro (community education, policy advocacy) and may include short-term, immediate change projects, and long-term sustainable new approaches, services, and interventions.
· Attends community meetings and community coalitions/collaborations relating to CIT projects and initiatives and communicates with the Director regarding meeting outcomes and action commitments.
· Performs a wide range of community organizing functions, including collaborating with the Director in the recruitment of partners, facilitation and organization of meetings and processes, organization of disparate groups and individuals in the community around an issue, and negotiation of changes in resources, services, or approaches.
How to Apply
Provide a cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position. Submit your cover letter and resume to Search Coordinator,
o Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524 (Attn: Search Coordinator)
o Fax: 970-221-7165 (Attn: Search Coordinator)
o Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled.
Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
Why work for us
· Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
· We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients, and community.
· Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
· We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
· We provide comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low-cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 11 holiday, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com