Are you interested in working in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, make a difference in people’s lives, and pursue excellence? The Administrative Program Specialist will provide project and administrative support to the Support Services Director and assigned teams. This position performs data input, sets up meetings and logistics, takes detailed meeting notes, organizes communications, creates presentations and visuals, conducts project-related research, and other activities as assigned. Are you an organized and detail-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Hiring Range and Status
· $22.94 to $24.41 per hour DOQ
· 40 hrs/wk
For full qualifications and responsibilities, please review the job description at www.healthdistrict.org/jobs.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a directly related field, or in the performance of similar duties and responsibilities strongly desired.
· Provides advanced level administrative support to the Support Services Director and team managers.
· Assists the Support Services Director in coordinating projects as requested and may include:
o Organizing meetings, forums, retreats, or events, including scheduling, set up, AV equipment, etc.
o Conducting research and gathering information.
o Communications in writing or over the phone (meeting notices, letters, etc.).
o Developing presentations, word documents, and charts.
o Proofreading documents and correspondence for accuracy and clarity.
o Other tasks relevant to completing a particular project.
· Back-up Front Desk staff as needed.
· Provides administrative support to the Health Promotion program as needed.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and a cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position.
Send information to Attn: Search Coordinator
Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524,
Fax: 970-221-7165 or Email: email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled.
Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
Why work for us
· Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
· We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients, and community.
· Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
· We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
· We provide comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low-cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 12 holidays, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org