Website Healing Transitions
The Development Coordinator will manage all activities related to fundraising such as managing the grant calendar, writing grants, reports and assisting in annual giving strategy and events. Collaborate with all fundraising activities of the board of directors, staff and volunteers. The major objective of the job is to assist to the Development Director in the administration and implementation of department goals and all fundraising activities and programs in accordance with the mission, purpose, philosophy and values of Healing Transitions.
· Serve as the primary grant writer/coordinator.
· Assist in conducting fundraising research to compile profile information on individuals, corporations, foundations, and other prospects.
· Organize and participate in programs and special events.
· Assist in cultivating, stewarding, and thanking current and potential donors, with an emphasis on corporations and foundations.
· Create opportunities to take Healing Transitions’ mission out in the community to raise awareness and support for the organization.
· Provide support to the Board of Directors and Development Committee as needed.
· Assist in portfolio (moves management plan) of individual donors to receive monthly/quarterly communication and stewardship by team.
· Aid in meeting quarterly goals through grant execution and fundraising. Assist in strategy for each quarter to hit predetermined goal.
· Establishing, maintaining, and documenting relationships with donor and community partners
· Create and present reliable monthly and quarterly fundraising reports to Development Director
· Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Attributes
• Two years of associated work experience preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite, DonorPerfect or other fundraising/donor database software
• Forecasting potential scenarios that will impact fundraising.
• Researching and stewarding new donors through moves management strategy, monthly reporting on ROI
• Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org