Website GreenLight Fund
Coordinator, GreenLight Fund Denver
GreenLight Fund is a national nonprofit with a local focus that partners with communities to create opportunities for inclusive prosperity.
Each year we facilitate a community-driven process that matches the local needs of individuals and families not met by existing programs, to organizations with track records of success elsewhere. Working with communities, we identify, invite in and launch proven organizations, providing collaborative support so they can quickly take root and deliver change.
Everything we do is designed to remove barriers to inclusive prosperity all too often rooted in racial inequities. Our impact increases exponentially as we address one specific, community-identified need each year, in each GreenLight site.
Since 2004, we have launched 44 portfolio organizations across eleven sites, invested $30.5M, and attracted an additional $206M from other funding sources, reaching more than 550,000 individuals and families last year alone.
To learn more about the GreenLight Fund, please visit www.greenlightfund.org.
We seek an independent and highly organized Coordinator with a passion for serving children and families in Denver. This position will report to the Executive Director of GreenLight Fund Denver, and work collaboratively across a growing local team as well as the GreenLight Fund national network of sites. The ideal candidate values equity and opportunity for all, continuous process improvement, attention to detail, and working on complex issues across functions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Research current, relevant Denver social issues and priorities facing historically underserved children, youth and families with barriers to social and economic mobility.
- Prepare presentations and supporting materials for all Selection Advisory Council meetings, including agendas, focus area briefs and research/diligence findings.
- Maintain internal management, data and reporting systems (experience with Salesforce, Apricot and Box is a plus, but not required) Marketing Communications and Investor Relations.
- Support planning and execution of annual launch events, showcasing our newest portfolio organization and impact.
- Conduct broad research on trends and national context of nonprofits and social innovation.
- Maintain and contribute regularly to GreenLight Fund Denver’s social media (twitter), and quarterly e-newsletters via Mailchimp.
- Maintain the GreenLight Fund Denver’s website pages and contribute to blog postings
- Conduct prospect research on potential Denver donors/investors, including individuals, corporations and foundations.
- Maintain GreenLight Denver’s investor database in Salesforce Operations and Administration and support on grant proposal/report writing, as necessary.
- Assist with scheduling and logistics of key meetings and site visits.
- Perform data entry, including contact and file management in Salesforce.
- Maintain GreenLight Denver’s diligence database in Apricot; prepare and export reports on portfolio organizations, as needed.
- Support portfolio organizations, as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 to 4 years of related experience.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
This position is based in GreenLight Fund Denver.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, exempt position. The salary for this position is $50,000.
GreenLight Fund offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (80% paid by GLF, 20% by the employee for employees and family members)
- Dental and Vision Insurance through Guardian (80% paid by GLF, 20% by the employee for employees and family members)
- Full coverage of all mental health visit copays through Blue Cross Blue Shield (100% paid by GLF)
- Safe Harbor 401k. GLF will match 100% of the first 3% of salary and 50% of the next 2%
- Short and Long-term disability and Life insurance fully paid by GreenLight Fund
- 10 company-wide holiday closings and 3 floating holidays
- The week between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day off
- Up to 12 sick days (6 days in your first year, if you start after July 1st)
- Up to 2 personal days (1 day in your first year, if you start after July 1st)
- COVID-19 Benefits
- Vacation Days: 15 days in years 1-3, 20 days in years 4-5, and 25 days in year 6 and beyond
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for birth parents, 6 weeks of paid parental leave for non-birth parents
- Up to $75 per month of cell phone reimbursement
- Up to $100 per month of WiFi reimbursement
- Up to $1,500 per year for professional development
- Access to Holisticly (40 Holisticly Credits per Month)
GreenLight Fund is committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at every level of the organization. GreenLight Fund recognizes and appreciates the value of building a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment. GreenLight Fund takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental ability, race, region, sexual orientation or veteran status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightfund.applytojob.com.