- Takes primary ownership of the overall administration of the school’s website (Finalsite), working with various stakeholders to ensure prompt and accurate information updates
- Manages day-to-day content creation, executing on a plan developed in cooperation with the Director of Marketing and Social Media (including events that occur outside of office hours).
- Mentors and supports the student social media team, keeping participants informed of best practices and monitoring content for appropriateness and brand representation
- Works across school departments to facilitate basic internal communications through the ON network
- Serves as the point person and manager through the adoption and execution of Graduway networking platform.
- Supports all event-related communication needs of the school
- Contributes to school-generated publications, including the school magazine and annual report
- Develops and maintains a network of important external contacts (media and otherwise) that helps spread the school’s message to target audiences
- Supports the Director of Marketing and Social Media with all communication efforts
- Timely social media posts and response to online inquiries
- Quality of communications pieces
- Growth in the school’s online following
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing, communications, journalism or similar degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO, as well as social media and digital platforms, including Meta, Google and TikTok
- Understanding of (or willingness to learn) platforms utilized by the school, such as Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Canva, Finalsite, ON and Blackbaud communications tools
- Basic photography, videography and editing skills
- Fundamental understanding of layout and graphic design
Ideal applicant will be exceptionally organized with an innovative and collaborative spirit, eager to learn and represent Cor Jesu Academy. Must be able to drive and lift at least 25 pounds. Driver’s license and reliable transportation required; nights and weekends required as needed.
The Digital Communications Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing and Social Media and contributes to the overall Advancement team.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to Colleen Barry Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com