Website CEOs Of Tomorrow
Do you enjoy working with youth and want to make a difference in their lives? Join our growing and creative team as we work together to help youth, particularly those who are underserved, unlock their gifts and use them to make the world a better place for themselves and others. The Youth Empowerment Coach is a valued member of our team and is responsible for working with other staff to lead lessons, activities, and games to support youth in creating and testing their own business ideas grounded in social good. This is an ideal role for a talented individual seeking to make a meaningful and direct impact on the careers and lives of youth.
Youth Employment and Entrepreneurial-Educational Programs (Training Provided)
- Work individually and as part of a team to plan and deliver programs that include lessons, activities, and games that assist youth in developing and launching their business ideas
- Oversee and implement youth employment programs
- Supervise and provide job-readiness training and support to youth
- Serve as a liaison between CEOs of Tomorrow and businesses/organizations that participate in our youth employment programs
- Assist youth with program assignments for the purpose of presenting and/or reinforcing learned concepts
- Arrange field trips and guest speakers to support and enhance programs offerings
- Assist in designing and implementing program completion events
- Develop comprehensive program impact reports on all assigned programs
- Track and manage high school credits, prior learning college credits, and digital learning badges earned through program completion
- Assist in developing opportunities to expand and enhance existing programs
- Build and maintain positive and supportive relationships with participating youth, families, community partners, and collaborating agencies
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with education organizations, program partners, families, youth, and others to further enhance program offerings and youth support systems
- Publicize, promote, and recruit for available youth programs and services
- Attend and fully participate in all mandatory staff curriculum trainings
- Attend all major youth program events and the organization’s fundraising event
- Read and stay abreast of social issues and current issues of importance to youth
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in teaching, entrepreneurship, youth work or youth-centered programming, or a related field
- Strong commitment to the mission of the CEOs of Tomorrow and to strengthening youth from diverse racial, cultural, and economic backgrounds
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with a strong aptitude for technology
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize and conduct multiple tasks in a fast-past environment
- Possesses patience, positive attitude, and a strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Some Saturday and evening hours with flexible scheduling based on program needs
- Must be able to travel around the Greater Madison community in own personal vehicle
Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, flex time, mileage reimbursement, employee-family program discount, and optional 401(k) non-matching pension plan.
To apply, please email your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to info@CEOsOfTomorrow.org.
Questions may also be sent via email.
To apply for this job please visit CEOsOfTomorrow.org.