Website Antioch College
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:
This is an exciting opportunity for a fundraising professional to support the operations of a small team that raises funds from diverse revenue streams. Reporting to the Director of Advancement, this person is responsible for managing the College’s Raiser’s Edge NXT database. The Coordinator provides administrative support to the Advancement Department team of four staff and the President’s Office, and is essential for facilitating all administrative needs such as processing gifts and pledges, drafting acknowledgment letters, maintenance of donor materials, and finance reconciliation.
● Oversee administration and daily operations for the Advancement department, and provide support to team members as needed to ensure the achievements of all aspects of the department’s goals and initiatives
● Maintain donor records and files and process all contributions and pledges
● Produce and mail/email gift acknowledgements in a timely manner
● Produce income reports and reconcile regularly with the finance team
● Pull mailing and donor lists, and assist with donor appeal mailings
● Maintain all aspects of the Raiser’s Edge NXT database
● Provide training to team members so they can track donor information and pull reports independently
● Coordinate the implementation and tracking of appeals, campaigns, and maintaining and provide support to overall fundraising efforts and special campaigns, as needed
● Assist with donor engagement by responding to inquiries, securing contributions by phone/email, and facilitate donor benefit fulfillment
● Assist with prospect research and donor analysis
● Assist with logistics of cultivation and recognition events logistics, as needed
● Minimum two years of professional experience, prior fundraising or customer service experience is a plus
● Submissions from candidates with customer relationship database (CRM) experience, particularly Raiser’s Edge, will be prioritized
● An interest in supporting the field of liberal arts higher education
● An effective and energetic team member, who takes initiative, is a quick learner, and can work independently
● Well organized, detail oriented, and deadline sensitive
● Ability to exercise flexibility, good judgment, and discretion
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Outstanding interpersonal skills
● Competency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
● 160 hours’ vacation leave and 40 sick hours leave a year.
● 10 paid holidays a year, plus a week between Christmas and New Year’s off.
● 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
● 3 hours of paid wellness time a week and a free membership to the Wellness Center.
● High Deductible Savings plan with College contribution to the HAS account, PPO, Dental and Vision with 79% premium coverage from the College
● Employee Assistance Program
● $25,000 basic life coverage paid by the college. Optional employee paid Long Term and Short Term disability, Voluntary Life coverage of up to $100,000 guaranteed issue, Voluntary Spousal Coverage of up to $50,000 guaranteed issue and Voluntary Child coverage.
● 401k with discretionary match.
● GLCA Tuition Remission program and Tuition waiver program
● Competitive salary, based on the experience and qualifications
● This position is in-person, based in our College Offices in Yellow Springs, OH.
Application materials for this position will be accepted through October 31, 2023, or until an
appointment is made.
To apply, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position title in the subject line and
submit in one attachment in Word or PDF format the following application materials:
1. A cover letter addressing your experience and interest in the position,
2. A resume detailing your work history and relevant experience,
3. A writing sample demonstrating your proficiency and vision in fundraising.
Your application will not be reviewed unless all application materials are received. Antioch College is committed to the goal of achieving equal opportunity for all and, accordingly, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, expression and characteristics, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, visible or invisible disability, or veteran status. The College complies with federal and state legislation and regulations regarding nondiscrimination. This policy applies to faculty and staff, applicants for faculty and staff positions, students, and applicants for faculty and staff positions, students, and applicants for educational programs and activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com