Website American Cancer Society
***This position is based at our Framingham office located at 3 Speen St. suite, 250, Framingham, MA 01701. Candidates must be local to the area.***
This position is a senior support member of the market revenue team with expansive experience in revenue generating support activities. The Sr. Coordinator, Development role is responsible for performing activities supporting revenue generating and business operations within their assigned market as well as additional market and regional responsibilities/projects.
- Perform support related tasks and activities that align with the revenue growth strategies of the market they serve.
- Serve as a support staff point of contact for the Field Operations Regional Support Services Manager assigned to cover that region.
- Lead and support assigned special projects within the market/region.
- Provide support when needed for priority region/market boards/high profile committees.
- In markets with multiple support services coordinators, may assist with overseeing the distribution of support work/work requests and ensure timely/reasonable completion of tasks by support team members.
- Serves as content expert for a special area of support services work.
- Assist market hiring managers and Field Ops liaison with onboarding and training new revenue support staff as needed.
- Builds strong partnerships with market staff to ensure consistent communication, collaboration and integration with the team.
- Coordinates operations and supports logistics in order to execute successful events or fundraising activities.
- Proactively uses partnership agreement and timelines to assign ownership for successful planning and execution of the market’s revenue opportunities.
- Implements and manages organizational reminder system to ensure execution of tasks and activities according to strategic timelines
- Supports market staff with day-to-day customer relationship management and stewardship efforts (i.e. vendors, participants and volunteers).
- Assists with volunteer recruitment and management.
- Inputs and maintains information in appropriate ACS platforms.
- Generates reports to support market revenue such as market research prospects and constituent engagement.
- Identifies needs & issues and implements solutions to address them.
- Provides high level customer service to internal and external customers and partners.
- Participates in regional or GHQ workgroups and on project teams as needed.
- Models and fosters behavior that establishes a culture that values the staff/volunteer partnership, and is consistent with the ACS values, goals, and cultural beliefs.
- Customizes and develops ACS branded materials and/or event collateral.
- Assists with financial tasks including processing donations, coding, managing payment processes, and tracking expenses in accordance with ACS policies and procedures.
- Responsible for inventory management including ordering supplies to support the market.
- Provides general office or business operation support including point of contact for facility/building management and legal/real-estate department
- Other support functions as assigned.
- Associate degree preferred; or a combination of education and work experience.
- 3-5 years of office or event support experience
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills.
- Highly efficient in the utilization of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and the ability to learn proprietary systems.
Strong problem-solving skill.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner.
- Ability to interpret and implement policies and procedures.
SPECIAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Limited travel, including evening and weekend work required.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com