Aliento is seeking a Data and Evaluation Manager to support the development of new data and evaluation structures to serve our programs long term. Ideal candidates will have strong written and verbal communication skills, experience integrating data and storytelling, and have a background in data management and analysis. This role is in-person and contingent on grant funding, and will report to the Cultiva Director. Specified duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Management (50%): The Data & Evaluation Manager will lead Aliento’s efforts to scale our data collection, program tracking, and evaluation capabilities and will play a key role in designing new data collection and evaluation systems. Tasks include:
○ Collaborate with Cultiva Team, Aliento Leadership, and the Mental Health Committee to define the need for and refine the delivery of mental health services for Latinx/e students and mixed-immigration-status families.
○ Research, propose, purchase, and implement hardware and software to scale Aliento’s capacity for data collection and evaluation.
○ Attend quarterly committee meetings as needed
○ Lead ongoing program data management and tracking
○ Contextualize data for the Mental Health Committee, Aliento Leadership, and staff ○ Collaborate with a third party to perform a formal evaluation
○ Supervise and collaborate with Cultiva Research Fellow
2. Program Evaluation (25%): Evaluate feedback from Mental Health Committee members regarding process and final product of the committee’s work.
○ Develop and present final evaluation to committee’s members
○ Provide analysis for program data as required for grant and reporting purposes.
3. Provide Strategic Input and Support to Aliento and Collaborate Across Departments (25%): – Meet weekly with assigned supervisor
○ Attend weekly core team meetings (every Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 a.m.)
○ Attend quarterly step-backs and bi-annual retreats (see annual calendar) – Attend meetings with stakeholders
○ Support organization’s initiatives by sharing content on personal social media
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: – 4 years experience in
○ Leading research/evaluations of social impact programs, including data management, analysis, and producing reports
○ Integrating learning mechanisms that inform strategy and decision making at the program and institutional level
○ Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks and prioritize competing responsibilities and deadlines
○ Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, with expertise in statistical analyses used in social program evaluation. ○ Building relationships with people with diverse backgrounds ○ Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment
○ Experience in Public Health preferred but not required
○ Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
○ Proficient in Google Workspace, Asana and Slack preferred but not required ○ Other duties as assigned and agreed upon
○ Commitment and passion for immigration, education, mental health, arts, and other areas that advance the rights of undocumented youth and mixed status families.
○FTE $55,000 to $65,500 DOE
○ Flexible time off
○ Eligible for up to 3 weeks of PTO
○ Full health insurance
○ Dental and Vision stipend
○ $1500 professional development stipend
○ Retirement options to become available with a certain eligibility matching funds
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.